How to use
How to use?
When to Start Using?
Begin using scar sheets as soon as the skin is in good condition and there is no oozing or crusting in the area.
Treatment with silicone scar sheets for post-surgical scars may typically begin 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed or when cleared by a physician or surgeon for use.
For existing scars, begin using silicone scar sheets right away, provided the skin is fully healed.
- Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
- Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day.
- Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results. lf the sheet gets stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry.
- Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For best results, alternate scar sheets with scar gel every 12 hours.
- Using disinfectant to clean the wound may cause allergic reactions.
- The product will form a closed space and the wound will produce an overreaction and cause allergies.