- ½ head of cauliflower, finely grated or chopped using a food processor
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp tomato puree 1 small onion, finely chopped Salt and pepper
- ½ cup bacon, chopped (Or other meat of choice.)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (for the topping)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
Step 1. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave for 6-8 minutes until cooked.
Step 2. Allow to cool then mix together the cooked cauliflower, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and egg.
Step 3.Shape into the base of the pizza about 1 cm thick on a baking tray prepared with grease-proof baking paper.
Step 4. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes until golden brown and remove from the oven.
Step 5. Evenly spread the cooked base with tomato paste and top with the bacon, onion, garlic, and mozzarella cheese.
Step 6. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the bacon cooked.
Eat and enjoy.
Serves 4 people.
- Energy: 401 kCal
- Protein: 19g
- Fat: 28g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fibre: 0.5g